At one point in life or another, and for a myriad of reasons, we have all felt vulnerable. The feeling may manifest itself in our bodies and thoughts in different ways and we have our own ways of reacting to it. Or not reacting. I think one way of expressing this vulnerability is that it may feel like you stand before something or someone without any protection, almost like being without skin. And that we can feel the need for some kind of extra skin to wrap around us for warmth, comfort, protection, support...

If you were to make such a symbolic skin - what would it look like?

This blog is dedicated to my project Symbolic Skin. Here, I will present contributions to the project, blog abot it's process and my thoughts around it's theme. Fuller information can be found on the pages above. Feel welcome to join in, read, comment and discuss!

onsdag 15 februari 2012

a quiet project but still alive.

I am so happy to see that there are still those among you who pop in here. Even though it sure is quiet around here. I have been focusing on other things while trying to figure out how to blow life into this fire again. I think I will try to make some sort of a "relaunch". I have at least found a couple of magazines and websites that I am going to write to and see if they are willing to write the project. I also have two networks I now can write about it in. And I plan on sending out emails to everybody I know to see if they can help spread the word.

I am waiting for two reasons:
It needs to be a synchronised sendout, not one that goes on for a year... So I need to be able to work on sendoutmessage, welcomepost etcetera without getting interrupted by boy or girl every ten minutes (at least ten minutes, it's true!).
I'm waiting for a skin that I know is coming my way, because I thought it would be nice to have a freshly joined participant if a lot of people start to come by.

So those of you who read this and are interested: hang on! It aint over yet, hurra!

Love!
/Robin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar